PPL - REGISTER RECRUITMENT
1. Initial Instructions - Upon receipt of your instructions,
a consultant will be allocated to work on your particular requirements
and through discussion will establish the job description/person
specification for the position in question.
2. Candidate Selection - Having agreed the specific
criteria above, a search of our computerised database will be
undertaken to identify potentially, suitable candidates. Each
candidates CV will then be assessed to establish its suitability
before proceeding further.
3. Candidate Availability/interest - Candidates that
have been assessed as being suitable will then be contacted to
a. They are currently available for consideration.
b. They are actively interested in the position.
4. Candidate Submissions - CV's of all relevant/suitable
candidates would then be forwarded to yourselves in the most appropriate
manner, for your consideration
5. Interview Arrangements - In the event that you should
wish to consider any of the candidates submitted, we will upon
receipt of your instructions make any
arrangements on your behalf to facilitate this.
6. Commencement - In the event that any of the candidates
submitted by Premier Personnel commence employment with the client
then an introduction fee in line with our standard fee scale will
be charged, based on the candidate's first year basic salary,
excluding bonuses, will be invoiced to the client.
7. Additional Services - Any additional services required by the client to assist in the recruitment & subsequent mobilization of candidates can be provided at additional cost. Details can be provided upon request.